Minimum age 6 years
Starting time 7am
Culture shock Low
Duration 6-7 hrs
- Enjoy a spectacular panoramic tour of London’s most iconic sights on our London Essentials day tour
- Explore Sir Christopher Wren’s greatest masterpiece – the iconic St Paul’s Cathedral
- Stand in front of the golden gates of Buckingham Palace and see the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Visit the formidable Tower of London and see Her Majesty the Queen’s Crown Jewels
- Experience ultimate comfort onboard our luxury coaches led by an experienced guide
Contact us to find out more about this executive offer
|Places covered||Inclusions||Exclusions||Event Date|
|Rio De Janeiro ,Brazil||Accommodation||Return Airfare & Taxes||Nov 12, 2017|
|Iguassu Falls||8 Breakfast, 3 Dinners||Arrival & Departure transfers||Nov 14, 2017|
|Peru,Lima||First-class Travel||travel insurance||Nov 16, 2017|
|Cusco & Buenos Aires||Free Sightseeing||Service tax of 4.50%||Nov 18, 2017|
St Paul’s Cathedral
The morning part of the tour begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral where we enter as their doors open. We will explore the masterpiece designed by Wren in 1673 with a professional guide, taking time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington.
Please note on Sundays there will be no guiding inside the cathedral due to church services.
Next a photo stop outside Westminster Abbey before we head for the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace .
Private Thames River Trip on private hire to Premium Tours
Finally we will take a guided private extended boat trip on the River Thames Enjoy excellent views of Tower Bridge, The Shard, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe and of the Houses of Parliament from the river whilst being entertained by our tour guide.
Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace – subject to availability
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen. Watch the world famous changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen’s soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Free time will be given for lunch and our guide will be happy to recommend places to eat.